Sales of 2022 advanced sale tickets are now closed.
On March 26, 2022, event tickets will be $50 at the door. Designated Driver tickets will be $10 at the door. CASH ONLY! There are ATMs nearby at the Bank of Luxemburg, Scotties, and Kwik Trip.
Ticket sales will start at noon .Doors open for event entry at 2PM
- Van's Lumber E0176 County Rd S Dyckesville
- BlueWater Services 417 Harrison St. Kewaunee
- Port O' Call 310 Milwaukee St. Kewaunee
- All Bank of Luxemburg locations
With your admission ticket you will get a tasting glass that will allow you to enjoy 200+ beers and 50+ wines throughout the afternoon! You also get to sample various foods from around Northeast Wisconsin!
In case tasting beer, wine and food isn't quite enough reason to purchase a ticket, here is another reason. The Lions Club is a 100%
non-profit organization. All the money that is raised with this event is donated to charities, other local non-profits, and helps with
natural disaster relief. So while you are tasting, you are helping people in need. That is a win, win situation right there!
Round trip bus transportation will be available for just $5 to and from Green Bay, Kewaunee and Algoma.
- Port O' Call, 310 Milwaukee St. Kewaunee Pickup at 1:30PM
- Ahnapee Brewery, Algoma 105 Navarino St. Algoma Pickup at 1:30PM
- Ahnapee Brewery, Green Bay,1824 Parkfield Court Suamic Pickup at 1:15
- Badger State Brewing, 990 Tony Canadeo Run Green Bay Pickup at 1:15
The buses will depart the fairgrounds at 6PM.
Payment for your bus seat MUST HAVE BEEN made ahead of time. Payments for the bus will NOT be accepted at the bus stops.